Sunday, February 20, 2011

Springie!!!




Hello there,
I am so excited that I won my First challenge :)yey I got a $10 gift from stampingscrappingchallengecentral isn't that awesome?? So I went and got some new maggies. I did not know that I had won it until my Dear friend e-mail me, the title was "Hello Winner!!‏" I was confused for a second and them I had a big smile on my face hahahah. If it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't even know :P So Thanks Pro for the e-mail and I am sorry for my stupidity lol I Love ya.
Back to the card,
I Love spring, all the flowers and colors it is just Cute o_O but I have to say that I miss winter already, my room gets so hot that is not even funny, we have AC at home but my room is always hotter than the rest of the house so while every one is cold I am melting. I am not on Menopause... as far as I know LoL. If it hot on spring I can't even imagine what Summer will bring. We just have to enjoy the beauty that life brings... Life is GOOD.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Samantha Silva

Challenge #15: Calling all Squares!
Simon Says......Make Your Own Embellishment !

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is beautiful and I love the flower you made ,, so pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x