Monday, September 27, 2010

Loads of Cards

Sooo... yesterday Myself and two friends had a "Playdate" I had a lot of fun and learned lots of stuff, like using versa Fine instead of Memento when using distress inks and water :)
I got one Christmas card done and an ornament. I also got a hole lot of images to color(o: and many cool ideas.
The other cards below are cards that I made the last couple months but did not post then, so I am posting then now.
Thanks Lisette and Tracy for having me <3 You are AWESOME.
Thanks for looking.
Enjoy!








1 comment:

Lisette Morris said...

You have been hoarding all these fantastic cards!! They are awesome! I especially love the Hedgehog! Especially because I was the lucky one to recieve it for my Birthday! We had alot of fun yesterday and I can't wait to get together again! Mwah!